Do you know everything you need to know
about your commercial building?
Commercial Property Inspections in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Maximize your investment
- Make an informed decision
- Minimize risk
Whether you are a building owner, property manager, leasing agent, lender or tenant, you can rely on NPI to provide an accurate assessment of your commercial building for optimal decision making.
Commercial Inspections - View our services
If you are searching for a commercial building inspection, we offer inspections that fit your need.
- Easy-to-read computer generated reports complete with digital photos
- Timely scheduling to meet your deadlines
- Quotes are specific to your needs
What types of commercial buildings we inspect.
We can help you identify the condition of any building. Some examples are:
- Fitness Studios
- Strip malls
- Medical Offices and Buildings
- Stand alone buildings
- And more
We understand the importance of timely scheduling, efficient turnaround and effective communication with property owners, brokers and managers. NPI will work with you to meet your deadlines.
The NPI Inspection Report
Our commercial inspection reports are emailed to you in 24 hours. You will receive an accurate, easy-to-read professional inspection report outlining our findings and recommendations. Digital photographs, included with the report, assist in documenting significant property deficiencies where appropriate.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
NPI is accustomed to performing a variety of inspection tasks for clients, including:
- Comprehensive inspections for buyers/investors prior to closing
- Pre-lease or exit inspections for tenants to protect damage deposits
- Partial inspections, such as roofs, HVAC unit inspections
- Inspections to meet lender requirements
- Walk-through, pre-bid assessments for potential buyers
- New construction progress inspections and final inspections
Our Inspection Service Areas
Commercial inspection in Brunswick County, NC:
Ash, Boiling Spring Lake, Bolivia, Calabash, Carolina Shores, Caswell Beach, Holden Beach, Leland, Long Beach, Oak Island, Ocean Isle Beach, Shallotte, South Brunswick, Southport, Sunny Point Military, Sunset Beach, Sunset Harbor, Supply, Wilmington, Winnabow, Yaupon Beach
Commercial inspection in New Hanover County, NC:
Commercial inspection in, Columbus County, NC:
Acme, Bolton, Brunswick, Chadbourn, Delco, Evergreen, Fair Bluff, Hallsboro, Lake Waccamaw, Riegelwood, Tabor City, Whiteville
Commercial inspection in, Horry County, SC:
Little River, Longs, Loris, Atlantic Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Cherry Grove